This latest theory which is the talk of other forums could be that Sam may well have had a break down and institutionalized himself. Simply over the shock of loosing Dean again, that his body had given up, and had a melt down. Could this be believed as a trigger, as to why he didn’t look for Dean. Thinking about his behavior rationally, could this actually manifest into a real twist for Sam. He’s already been in hospital once, during season 7, because of Lucifer rattling in his brain box.
This time its different. What has warranted this fear in his mind to wonder off and be so traumatized that he could not think clearly, he could not function normally. He hit the dog, how was his BEHAVIOR erratic, up in the air. Is this Sam? I am beginning to logically, and sense this scenario being the real McCoy. It would also explain the wired picnic scene that his mind is still fluffy, and hazy. But this still doesn’t answer my question as to who was outside his cabin the night he left Amelia?
Can I rack my brains any more to get Sam the hook, that is driving my own mind off course. Can the writers actually dream up this twist, besides the other possibilities from a previous blog a couple of weeks ago. Amanda Tapping is making a guest appearance as one of the new angels, I still have a hunch about the angels and want to believe so much, that they could be responsible for this whole fiasco. It sounds right up their street. What other reason would they have to bring in a new species of angel. Past theories include the following:
- Could Sam have made a deal
- Could Sam have traded in part of his personality to free Dean
- Could Sam simply be in love
- Is Amelia a figment of Sam’s imagination
- Could the new species of angels be playing with the boys minds
- Could Lucifer still be inside Sam. Cas didn’t remove all of him
- Could Sam’s PTSD from his time in the cage be causing trouble for him
- Could Amelia be a monster
- Or simply that fans just want Sam to be Sam, no interfering from anything supernatural
Can anyone else shed some light on this mystery and engage Aunty Bella with some conversation please. I really want to get to the bottom of this saga, of whats wrong with Sam?