I am on a high this afternoon. I am in such high spirits. It was wild, full of spirit and plenty of twists along the way. Here are my highlights and hates so here goes just like last week.
What I liked:
- That lovely little Chapel out in the middle of no where and that scenery WOW! what a back drop. It literally took my breath away.
- The lightning in the back ground at the chapel
- Crowley on a date with Jody Mills, didn’t see that one coming
- Is Jody alive or dead?
- Kevin and the tablet how it magic itself back together like glue
- Cas asking Metatron what God was like, and his explanation back to an interested Castiel.
- The boys faces as they arrived back at Bobby’s junk yard a familiar haunt
- The signing of the agenda rant & the handcuffing Crowley moment in Bobby’s junk yard.
- The amazing one-liners from Crowley in particular
- Cas saying to Dean is it wise to drink on the job
- Cas talking to Dean in the bar about the mess he made in heaven wondering if they would kill him if he went back home. Dean to Cas ET goes home …. awwwh.
- Dean looking at the gay men in the bar making a pass at each other when he thought they were chatting up the woman
- Sam confessing in the chapel confession box, was GOD perhaps listening in
- Crowley’s speech to Sam I deserved to be loved. He Rocked
- Dean to Sam I killed Benny for you I’m begging you scene
- Crowley and Abaddon we need to talk about my new regime
- Abaddon throwing Sam out of the Chapel window OMG
- Sammy killing Abaddon setting her on fire WOW good on you Sammy
- Crowley lighting up the Bunker with Kevin inside
- The boys laying on the floor by the Impala looking up into the sky and Sam asks what’s going on, and Dean replies angels are falling OMG
What I didn’t like:
- The boys once again walking out of the chapel leaving Crowley on his own in there
- Dean how could you throw all that back at Sam you could have handled that moment so much better I felt bad for Sam, Ruby, Lilith, Not looking for me etc
- Dean talking to Cas and mentioning Chaperoning Sam and he over hears
- Since when has Kevin been hitting on the hard stuff Whiskey
- Cas was such a bad ass handling Kevin in the Bunker
- Crowley biting Sam setting him up to bring in Abaddon
- Metatron killing Naomi was she a good guy after all
- Metatron slicing Cas’s neck and removing his grace sending him back to earth human
- Metatron allowing the angels to fall just because of revenge
My ear’s are still ringing with excitement, just like a little girl waiting for Christmas morning. I was literally on the edge of my seat. I have to applaud Jared in particular you all no how I adore Jared. But he honestly has grown in leaps and bounds. It takes a lot for me to cry, and this one really got to me. I knew Dean would blow me away but Jared was just incredible. He was really struggling with his guilt, over Dean and he finally cracked under pressure. It was an apology to me, and they both new where they were finally at. At the end of the day they were there for each other and this is after all, what basically matters. They finally got each other. I think this has been one of the best finales in years. So I hope to god, Sam pulls through and God does come through for Sam. So had this been Sam’s destiny all along that it was written that Sam would die.
Bella is early this week for once with my own take. I realize now that Sam will not turn into an angel and could see the connection in that he had to be purified to cure a demon. Mark and Jared really captivated me in so many ways. Dean and Sam well I couldn’t put it into words we know these brothers are special and what they wouldn’t do for one another leaves me speechless time after time. I have to honestly give this a 10 out of 10. Carry on my way-wood sons.
One final note, I think I have to mention both the cast and crew as they all have worked so hard for our enjoyment this season and past seasons. Jeremy I think does understand the boys, and he did come through I think for us in the end. Jared and Jensen rocked and we dearly no they adore each other.
Drop Aunty B that amazing comment as she’s always here waiting, I am so happy 🙂