I as a fan never watched this show from the pilot, I cannot for the life of me think what planet I was on, to have missed this magical story unfold. Eight years of story telling is a long time for writers to go back and check their own history and keep it fresh and vibrant to avoid loosing viewers and of course to prevent the show from becoming stale. So this morning I entered into a thread for newbies for current fans to enter what they thought about the pilot like a mini review. So I thought yeah that would be a fun topic for a blog entry today.
- What did we think of the Pilot:
- What were the highlights of this episode:
- What were the low points of this episode:
- What interested you as a viewer and tune in next week:
- What did you think of the writing:
- What did you think of the Direction and Production:
- What did you think of the Locations and Lighting etc:
- What did you think overall of the acting and the actors themselves:
- How would you rate the overall episode:
- What made you decide to stay, and follow this road trip:
- Did you like the overall feel of the show:
Think about those questions as I am sure most of us are visiting the pilot or have recently viewed it. It would be interesting also to see what similarities we come out with as to what happened in the finale this season. Is there a connection for example we might have missed that no one has ever spotted, as it would be great to say we were the first to spot it. We no in eight long years, history has developed its major characters, and progressed them into men they are now. But what has kept these boys going, what has been the point of it all, and what will come of it all in the end. When we also think about the lives they saved, has putting their own lives at risk daily been worth it. Could they have chucked the towel in and saved them selves all this heart ache and sorrow.
So Bella would love to see your answers to the above questions, about the little gem of a pilot, and what you remembered on its first airing if you were a brand new viewer on a brand new day. How does it feel years on thinking that you were there from day 1. Not many can say that. So I am itching to hear your amazing thoughts on the pilot and what it stood for. Type away angels and lets have a good old brain storm.