I really am drying up folks, so If I don’t post for some days you no why. All I can think of posting today is, have you had any more thoughts on season 9 and where it may be leading? I am becoming increasingly ratty as each day passes, as it feels further, and further away from my grasp. I have never known myself to be so excited over a TV show in such a long time. I recall Robin of Sherwood being one of my last favorite TV shows which only lasted three years, compared with 9 for SPN. Even Star Trek NG only lasted 7 years. So the team have done so well. So our clock is ticking and is almost upon us. Here is my list ….
What am I looking forward too? relatively easy question.
- How Sam is healed and how soon, will he be any different
- How Abaddon is introduced and what she gets up to with Dean
- How the fallen angels cope with being left on earth
- How Cas and Crowley are after their human side begins to kick in
- Why of course, is Death actually here?
- We all pretty much know that Dean has made a deal, but what deal?
- Why do the boys want to know where all the demons are, cause they couldn’t catch them all
- What part will Crowley have to play, is this is role for a while, telling the boys were his demons are
- How the angels get back to heaven
- When Metatron gets his butt kicked out of heaven
- Will we see any more tablets, or is this it
- Has Kevin a role now
- Again does Dean have a role
- Where will this season be heading come episode 9.23
So your list may be totally different to mine, you may even know some of my answers, do tell! What are you itching to get answers too. And what are you excited about or even couldn’t care less about. I can’t wait to read your replies….