First off sorry for neglecting you guys I have not been well with my poorly old back, but am edging towards our finale with trepidation. I still haven’t seen last weeks Stair way to Heaven so any comments on this episode from you all will be warmly received.
I have been gathering some thoughts over the weeks, and I still have a heavy hunch that its Dean’s turn to die and he will. I think Sam will be the one to end Dean because he had no other choice, because Dean was probably gunning for him and it was self defense over the Mark of Cain. I did here something on the grapevine that Cain is coming back for the finale, so whether Dean finishes him off remains to be seen. Many are hedging bets that Metatron won’t survive and Dean will kill him. Crowley is on the fence they think he will survive. Simply because of his popularity and the very nature of his character. Gadreel is the gamble, will he be saved and redeemed or will his fate lie in the balance too. We know how this show loves to kill off characters for effect. I also think as some have that Dean might be resurrected because of the strength behind the Mark of Cain. Jensen has hinted at Wow they went there, so this is anybody’s guess also.
Jared reported to the Asylum convention in the UK this weekend that we will cry buckets, and will need plenty of tissues. So this was my hint that I think Sam may well have killed Dean but not deliberately. Jared also mentioned about his line in the purge, when Sam said he would let Dean die he was lying, he wanted to hurt Dean because Dean tricked him. They love each other the same. https://storify.com/superwiki/jared-panel-at-asylum-12
– Jared feels the same way about the bros as we do! The finale is really cool “and you WILL CRY”
– When Sam said he would let Dean die he was lying, he wanted to hurt Dean because Dean tricked him. They love each other the same.
– we’re going to see Sam and Dean’s situation come to a head in the finale
– we are going to see the Cain story come to an end in the finale
– Jensen is rocking it this season with the Mark Of Cain story
– Jared at first knew Zeke had a secret but he didn’t know what it was
– Jared thinks Zachariah chose heaven memories without dean to create tension (I’ve always believed this)
– Sams tattoo will come back probably in s10
– Fan: “How many tissues am I gonna need in the last five seconds?” Jared: “Lots in the last five /minutes. Pay attention to – the last 5 minutes of the ep, it’s really cool & I think you’re gonna cry.
– When asked if he would direct again; Misha said he would love to before the show ends but not during season 10. (shame – wonder why)
-Jared said he didn’t like that none of Sam’s memories in “The Dark Side of the Moon” were about Dean. He believes Zach manipulated what memories they experienced to add tension
-Sam doesn’t want Dean to die and he doesn’t want to let him die
-“Sam loves Dean as much as Dean loves Sam, they just love each other in different ways” -Jared.
So how do you suspect the finale might go. What are your thoughts on our summer cliff-hanger, who will live and who will perish into dust. If Sam is crying, why? Has Dean died or could it be for some other traumatic reason that we’ve not even thought of. This show always creates a fantastic finale which captures are mood, and tosses with our emotions on such an unbelievable scale that I can’t imagine what the boys must have gone through to film it all for us. I just hope that the relationship is on a new level playing field and that the boys are in a happier place no matter who dies. If Dean does die I will be shocked even though I had a hunch. But I hope he comes back to life in some spectacular Dean style that’s fitting to the character and not some lame deal. I hope Sam has more sense than this to encourage a supernatural deal. Don’t forget also that Gadreel’s grace is still floating inside Sam, so does this have some effect. If Sam is crying over Dean’s dead body what if Sam’s tears bring Dean back to life? Could Gadreel’s grace be Dean’s saving grace? Drop me a line as I’ve missed you all.