Sam started to have visions, and we were not sure WHY?
Sam put two and two together and thought it might be GOD trying to contact him, but he doesn’t know why?
We see pictures of Sam’s visions and him being tortured. But we are not sure where this is, might be HELL? Or Could it be more in the future and be in the CAGE?
Are Sam’s visions really coming from someone in the pit? Or could it be someone else we might not have even suspected in the first place??
Other theories being banded about are:
- Could it be Amara who may have infected Sam when she separated the boys in the Premier. Could she have tampered with his mind?
- Could Sam simply have a Brain Tumor, and be imagining all this?
- We also know that Metatron loves to tell stories and elaborate on them. Could he have planted that thought of John appearing in Sam’s mind?
- What if a part of Sam’s wall was left behind when Cas sucked away those hell memories. And when Dean killed Death it was undone? Hence Sam seeing Lucifer….
- Then we have The Trickster Archangel Gabriel. We know how powerful he can be at messing with Sam’s mind. Is this a deliberate act to trick him again make him think its GOD trying to make contact?
- Or could it have really been the real John Winchester, could it be this simple, also??
So I think God is sending Sam visions, because he wants him to release the two most fierce Archangels because he created them.
He knows deep down, that his archangels are the only things in creation that can defeat the Darkness and put her back, or put her down?
Since they were the only two beings that helped him defeat her in that terrible war that Death talked about. So this makes perfect sense as to why Michael and Lucifer could be freed?
I also think this might be a trap for Sam and the Cage door gets shut on him, and he’s left in there and Dean ends up searching for Sam again to free him?
Written and Published By: Bella
Photos courtesy: of ‘The CW’