It is so clear why Supernatural had to complete season 12 as two separate episodes. Each deserves to stand alone. Each brings to a conclusion certain threads that have been unraveling all season and give us a “glowing” look into season 13’s challenges. Ackles gives an A+ emotional performance and Padalecki shows Sam’s emotion with his eyes so well.Not giving many spoilers away just that…..
- Sam is finally fully actuated into an adult, a leader,
- Dean is most awesome hunter…ever and finally uses….
- Lots of throw backs, almost and homage to the way SPN has been/borrowed lines from “Frontier Land” and other Meta dialogue, meta scenery, meta props-PBJ and pie for two examples, Lazarus rising reprise of sorts, meta reflection into the past.
- Self sacrifice, end of certain characters(for the moment, perhaps) or it makes certain that the show is going in a new direction next year-reviving the Winchesters as they once were…alone in a fight against evil
- It is Castiel/Misha’s 100th episode and …
- Captains Kirk and Picard would be proud- comment if u don’t get the reference
- transfixed on the T.V. for two hours: Berens writes so well. Dabb redeems himself
- Yes, show is going there… surprises, tissue, a few fan favorites appear…sort of.
- Looks like a new show could emerge from the cinders
- Hiatus…..will be difficult but as always, we carry on
- As it was in the beginning,so it is at the end….Winchesters, a story of two brothers who always keep fighting.
- Supernatural will keep same time slot for season 13 in the U.S. followed by Arrow
- Preview Season 13 will have an animated Scooby Doo version in an episode.
Saving the rest of the review once I get it together, if I get it together to write. Hiatus. Maybe you, audience, should write, I will read and comment for a change. Time to shake it up a bit.